Inside this section
Assure America offers a variety of insurance options for businesses. Please contact an Assure America representative for more information on these insurance options:
- Property and Contents – Covers your business property and the property of others lost or damaged on-site.
- Business Interruption – If your business is shut down during a disaster and the rebuilding afterward, this insurance will help provide money to replace the lost revenue.
- General and Professional Liability – Provides liability coverage for any services you perform or any accidents that occur at your business.
- Workers Compensation and Employer Liability – Provides liability coverage in the event that an employee is injured. Covers both workers compensation-related cases and those that fall outside the scope of workers compensation laws.
- Products and Completed Operations – Provides liability coverage for products outside the business property and completed or abandoned operations.
- Boiler and Machinery – Sometimes called “equipment breakdown coverage,” boiler and machinery insurance covers the breakdown or loss of a variety of equipment. Many types of electronic equipment commonly used in most businesses, such as computers and copiers, are covered by this insurance.
- Automobile Liability – Provides financial loss protection due to damage caused to other persons or property by business automobiles.
- Inland Marine – Provides coverage for movable property regardless of location, instruments of transportation, and liability coverage for bailees.
- Fidelity and Surety Bonding – Provides your business with compensation in the event that a party does not fulfill their contractual obligations. A fidelity surety bond can also provide your customers and business with financial protection against dishonest employees. These bonds are required by law for many types of businesses.